Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I've been working on my novel for few days now. I haven't really decided on the title, yet- I can't come up with a good one. For now, I think I'll just leave it like that until I come up with a decent one. After I finish one chapter, I think I'll upload it on Joara or other Korean novel sites.


Apart from my novel, I've been playing 'Line Play' on mobile. They do give out free gems and items for fresh starters for like 15 days, though you will need to pay actual money to get pretty items. Apart from that, the game is good in any ways- free avatar, free diary, and free messenger. The game itself is so full of cute stuff, so if you love cute things, this is the game for you. Not only that, you can meet people from all over the world (mostly from U.S and Japan, though) if you are into penpal stuff. I've been playing 'Line Play' for almost over 3 years now. The game is good as long as you don't overpay for cash gachas.







Here's my avatar, 'Diamond'. 

I couldn't really dress it like I wanted because I had no gem yet. XP






Feel free to add me on your friend list- just type 'Diamond' in the search.






No comments:

Post a Comment