Monday, January 23, 2017

It's been such a long time since I wrote in my blog. I've been keeping a Naver blog in Korean for years but I don't write my feelings there- I just upload my shopping list and superficial things there. Being a Korean speaking Korean among Koreans makes me want to put on a false persona, a pretension,  just to look good (and not get slandered for anything). So nothing deep and emotional came out on that one.

I remember editing my old, crappy blogs with HTML long ago. Back then, I thought my blogs looked decent, and now looking at them makes me cringe! Haha XD But I did love writing all kinds of things on them. They gave me a chance to go over my feelings and admit how hurt I was back then. It was like having a silent friend who would listen without having to worry about being judged.

Well, I don't need a silent friend as much as I used to anymore, but keeping a blog will sure help me be more honest with myself, and of course, not forget the language as well.

So... I guess this is it for my first entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment